New World 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for role-players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 am
Latest topics
» Ideas for Forum Plot, and storyline.
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm by Megatron

» Character Template [WIP]
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 pm by Abel XIV

» Count Thread
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm by Megatron

» Change of name
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 am by Ray Ignazia

» Max Capacity
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am by Abel XIV

» Weapon Template [WIP]
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am by Abel XIV

» Ability Template [WIP]
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 am by Abel XIV

» On Sources and Elements
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 pm by Abel XIV

» Fate System
Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 am by Abel XIV

Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) Empty
PostSubject: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am

Lance wrote:
"... Thus, people with no approved characters are no longer allowed to post on Free Talk"

A good move, to control spam suppress people's rights without any real reason, but all the while not really necessary. And since this site seems to lean towards the complete freedom that is essential to any new good site, there will be some different rules.

Instead of restricting the freedom of the Free Talk Area, I suggest that we improve it adopting the following:

1.- Everyone has access and is free to post in the Free Talk Area, including guests that do not possess accounts. We are a friendly forum!, We love everyone so they shall be welcomed ^^~!

2.- Everyone can post anything on the Free Talk Area (after all, that's why it is called "Free Talk"), what means that no matter how looney, radical or simply moronic their opinions might be, they are allowed to post 'em, yet, they will be the only ones responsible for what they say and will bear the consequences whatever they might be.

3.- No one earns a single ryo with any post on the free talk. I dun't wanna wake up everyday seeing that ya' have made 2098657676784546534576589879098096875563 posts on 12 hours just buy stuff >.>

4.- Flamers and trolls (other than you, Q) will be smitten. Flamers shall be banned, trolls whacked if they took their trolling too far.

5.- Why hate?, This is a recommendation rather than a rule, but the Free Talk Area is supposed to be there either so you discuss with eachother seriously or just goof around, so please, go with the hate somewhere else (Should there be a hate corner on the Free Talk Area perhaps so this people can express themselves too?).

Last edited by Ray Kato on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newworld2.rpg-board.net
Yandere

Yandere

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 pm

1. I'm glad to know I have diplomatic immunity when it comes to trolling, I'll make full use of that. ;D

2. You intro goes directly against rule number 5. Yes, we all know what rpgh has become and yes, none of us particularly agree with it. That said, there's no reason to bring it with you, just leave it there. Constantly spreading ill messages of rpgh all over the place will just make you look like the bad guy.

3. While I'm still against the whole ryo/stat system altogether that's a story for another day. For now, I just wanna say that there's no need for the second sentence in rule 3. Comments like that on "official" stuff generally give the impression that the admins are jerks. I've personally opted out of joining many sites for that reason alone.

4. Rule 1. while I like the idea of being open to guests. Do note that the more open your forum is the more accessible it is to spam bots. This is mostly just a heads up though, as spam bots invading active sites are a rare occurrence.

5. You seem to have lost the whole navigation bar. All you have is a very hard to see "Log in/Register" section. Unless it's also incredibly hard to see, you seem to have no access to stuff like the Member List, Profile Editing section, or even PM section.
Back to top Go down
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Umm, the administration has changed hands, while Abel goes and makes his own account. Hello, it's me, Ray Ignazia.

I'm still working on the site's layout and stuff like that, so please do wait until all those features are available, or atleast till I figure out how to put them forth. If needed, I will give you Administration rights so you can help us out that way.

I am trying really hard to mold the site the way I want it to be, but it will take some time. In the meanwhile, I will be happy if you guys give me some support by telling me some good skins.

All that said, please note that I am a first-timer at creating a site, and it will be a tough thing to do.

Sorry if you are having trouble as of now, I will try to be as helpful as I can, with my limited experience.
Back to top Go down
Yandere

Yandere

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 pm

o hi, I actually like this skin myself, though I guess something lighter would be easier on the eyes. xD
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 am

Lol pretty sure I'm the reason Lance made that rule. Anyway. My opinions.

1. Beautiful.

2. Fantastic.

3. I'm completely fine with that.

4. Don't think that affects me.

5. Erm... I'm not sure if I have any hate... Is that bad?
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 am

Well, for mostly positive opinions about every rule, I think we can say that if no has a problem with this, it shall be approved within the next 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Yaay!!! Free talk open to all! Time to spam it without being yelled at! And I kinna like the idea of no money given for posting in the free talk. I know, I replied after this topic has died out, but still, I like this idea!
Oh, and anyone who has been on rpgh since october may know me as Kurt Rawson and Scott Grayson.
Back to top Go down
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh, hello Kurt, it's me Ray. The Ignazia. Thank you for approving of this idea, the Free Talk will be modeled after this set of rules. We're still waiting for Abel to come back to make a full attack on the workings of the site, bear with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)   Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy-fun-spam-time forum (namely Free Talk forum)
Page 1 of 1